1. I was surprised that even if the temperature was -10 ° (and it was windy) the air on my skin still felt ok. The snow was more problematic – it was freezing!
2. I was actually more comfortable with the arctic photos than our previous underwater photoshoot which took place in a pool that wasn't heated. It's another type of feeling getting into cold water.
3. Actually taking artic nude yoga photos was fun. I’m not a very ''extreme person'' – so this was the most extreme thing I've done in a while. This was a great adrenaline activity too. I felt alive! ;)
4. There was a warm place near by so it was outside and inside and repeat. Usually enough time to capture a few different poses.
5. I slipped once and totally fell on my back… But I wasn't hurt that bad and I didn’t want to turn back inside even if I was covered in snow. I had walked nude 40 meters already.
6. Beforehand I was nervous but the first step out of your comfort zone is the hardest one... This was a good exercise to push my own limits! Besides of that positive effect, now I know an easy way to empty my mind. Not much room for thinking when you are nude in the snow.
7. During the poses I'm always calm. But there comes a point when I sort of realize how freezing it really is... Then I'm running inside!
8. I’m very used to snow. In particularly I have many memories from my childhood. Snowboarding is my favorite winter sport btw!
9. To take pictures in the snow is a more ecological location for me – the photos are taken in my home country.
10. I like arctic photos art wise… It’s something different and a new challenge for me. So I will continue and can't wait to create more.
The arctic print collection is now available in my art gallery.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.