I hope you have time to take a moment to really think about the ten questions below. Is there one that really struck you? What would your answer to that one be?
1. If the whole world was blind how many people would you impress?
2. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
3. When was the last time you gave yourself a compliment?
4. Why do we think most about others when their gone?
5. What is the difference between living and existing?
6. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
7. When will you be good enough for you?
8. What makes you lose track of time? Do you do it enough?
9. Which parts of yourself won't you let yourself love yet?
10. If someone could tell you the exact date and time you are going to die. Would you want them to tell you?
Comments will be approved before showing up.