1. Elegance is one of the first four photos I decided to make available through the art gallery. This photo was taken not long after I started my Instagram account.
2. Freedom (framed) is photographed in Italy on the mountains. In addition to nude yoga photos I wanted to try artistic jumps. I love jumping!
3. Grateful is captured in Italy too, on the mountains near by Venice. Taking photos from the top of the mountain downwards, works great as simple and minimalistic background in black and white images.
4. Fine art words - Yoga When I tried making letters with my body for the first time I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. But it was such fun to use creativity and come up with new ideas... the concept evolved into simple words that have meaning. I might go through the whole alphabet!
5. Symphony Photo Collage has been a favorite since it was added to the online art gallery. You might know my question from Instagram that I ask when posting a collage '' Which one do you like the most....'' I've been asking this question on a monthly basis after posting my first collage back in 2016.
Today I made a new addition to my art gallery. This photo was photographed in Greece and it's called Silver Lining
Thank you for visiting my blog and if you wish to order some artworks, here is a ''free worldwide shipping'' discount code: NYGSHIPFREE or you can directly press this link https://nudeyogagirl.com/discount/NYGshipfree and the code will directly be added during checkout. :) Valid until end of Tuesday 6.11.2018 Hugs and kisses!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I hope you have time to take a moment to really think about the ten questions below. Is there one that really struck you? What would your answer to that one be?