I thought it would be nice to collect some highlights from this year! As when I started to think about what has happened, I realised that there is quite a lot!
1. It seems such a long time ago but in January 2019, we photographed our first ever arctic photos!
2. We also published our first ever underwater photos! I remember thinking that it's going to be impossible! It was so challenging.
3. In march we made a trip to Bali. It was quite nice to take photos in warm conditions for a change! ;)
4. In May the #NUEDisnormal movement was created and I was so surprised of the impact and how many people are taking part in it. Thank you for helping change happen!
5. What happened in August? 1 Million on Instagram which was pretty amazing and I’m so grateful for every single one of you who is sharing this journey with me.
6. Could I have ever thought of taking nude yoga photos under the Manhattan Bridge? Central Park? The High Line? No way!!! But we did it in September!
7. We also launched thenudeyogi.com for video episodes in September.
8. Los angles was amazing to create during November! That natural light! I also posed together with another yogi which was so much fun and I'm sure I will create more together with other yogis too next year (stay updated for something completely new).
9. There has been a record amount of orders this year! :) I’m so happy about it. In case you want to order some art and receive it before Christmas (you still have time!). Here is the link to all B&W Fine Art Prints and Color Prints . Thank you for supporting my art. ❤️
Lots of love and hugs! xx
Art Shop - nudeyogagirl.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.