1. I leave things after me and I’m quick to make a mess. I'm a little bit clumsy and sometimes I don't even notice the mess I've created. You should see our kitchen after I've taken photos of some recipes...! But on the other hand I like to have a tidy home. So I switch between this two all the time.
2. I never take totally free days from work. As an entrepreneur is hard to just leave your work and I usually end up thinking about it all the time. This is something I would certainly have to improve on!
3. I answer to facebook messages usually very late and to all the other messages also really.
4. I’m too optimistic with schedules. I schedule so many things for one day and I think that different tasks take shorter than they actually do. So I never manage to complete what I had in mind and it's very frustrating.
5. When I’m stressed, I forget to write things down on my to-do list but I say them out loud. And I stress about how do I manage to do everything on time…
6. I take just bites from cookies, cakes, bread, cheese etc. and leave the rest in the package. Not very nice for the one who goes next for them. ;)
I don't think this habits are dramatically bad or getting rid of them would be a must. But I certainly would like to improve on a few! :) Would any of these be on your list!?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
I hope you have time to take a moment to really think about the ten questions below. Is there one that really struck you? What would your answer to that one be?