Personal Use Licence
DIGITAL FILE DOWNLOAD / PERSONAL-USE LICENCE
When purchasing a digital download product through our website, you agree to use the file for personal use only. You are purchasing a personal use only licence.
Nude Yoga Girl (“Content Provider”) grants the buyer (Licensee) a non-exclusive personal-use license to download the image(s) (collectively, “Media,”) subject to the following restrictions:
- Licensee is purchasing a license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the image(s). You may use the Media for personal purposes such as prints for your home, cards, personal gifts, screensavers etc.
- The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising or marketing purposes. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
- Content Provider will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or Licensee’s use of the Media.
- Licensee may not resell, relicense, redistribute under any circumstances. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image(s). Content Provider will not be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Content Provider if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy or, upon the request of Licensor, return the Licensed Material to Licensor; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical).